Sunday, April 15, 2012

Original Story: Hopeless

Hopeless
I just don’t understand
Why you’re running away from our good love
Why you’re running away from me
Wasn’t I enough?
I just can’t let it go
You said we’re meant to be forever
Not knowing forever ended so soon
You said you needed time
Away from the distractions of our love
How come suddenly you’re in another man’s arms?
Tell me when did forever end 
I never thought you’d give up that easily
Abandon me for another man
Why did you push me away?
When all I wanted was to stay
What was I suppose to do
When I see you holding his hands?
Tell me what do I gotta do when my heart is breaking?
I guess I knew all along
That I’m no longer the only one
But I was hopeless, hopelessly in love with you
Now I got to pick up the pieces
Right where you left them. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment