Friday, April 6, 2012

Dreamfever (Fever#4)




Dreamfever (Fever#4) 


After the wall that separated the Faery world and the human world came crashing down Mac faces yet again another battle to reclaim the world of the humans. 


After being captured by the Lord Master and turned to pri ya Mac was brought back to sanity by her mysterious employer Barrons. Now, she has to continue the search of the book and the fight to keep the Unseelie from destroying the world. However, as she continues the fight she discovers a prophecy that will make her question her very own existence, a confrontation with a Book will make Barrons question her own existence. As she searches for answers she is confronted with more questions and more threats to her life. 


I am still in shock with the ending. I can’t even put it into words. I may be wrong but I think Barrons is the monster. Gosh is he the monster? Is he dead? This calls for some mourning. I know that he will not die. I have this feeling that he will not. Why? Because Mac needs him and there is noway that a guy who’s practically a source of a number of mysteries in this book could possibly die without the mysteries being solved. But let’s face it. I am not even sure that the monster was Barrons I just have this feeling that he was the monster. 


Back to the story. The book was by far the most exciting one among the series. Barrons took me off guard in this book. Here, I saw that he was a man who was changed by grief and the events that occurred in his life and I saw that somehow Mac has also changed him. I was laughing when he was dancing with Mac. Honestly, I could not imagine him doing it. I like the new version of Mac. Mac 4.0 is the toughest and the best sidhe seer. She is brave and clever. I like that she no longer let other people belittle her. Oh, I like that she stood up to Rowena. Someone has to give that witch a taste of her own medicine. Go Mac 4.0. 


A complain about the book is that it has too many mysteries going on. So many mind boggling mysteries yet none were answered. I need some answers like NOW. I can’t stand the suspense anymore. Mysteries after another. I guess the next book will be full of answers. hehehe. Even so, I have no doubt in my mind that the book is one of the best that I have ever read.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment