Friday, April 6, 2012

Darkfever (Fever #1)



Darkfever (Fever #1)

After the death of her sister Alina, MacKayla decided to go Dublin in search of her sister’s killer. Amessage left by her sister on her phone led her to search of an object that she does not recognize. As she continues to search this object she met a man Jericho Barrons who is also in search of the same object an immediately found out that there are other dangerous people who are in search of this object. Since that faithful day that they have met things in MacKayla’s life changed and she no longer was the person she used to think. While searching for her sister’s killer and that unknown object she is caught between the world of humans and a world of the Fae she never once thought existed. 

I love this book!! Love it love it! I like the story and it’s plot. I was having second thoughts about reading this book good thing I listened to that other voice who told me to read it. Mac is definitely a character that adore. She is not the frustrating kind of character. Although she is feminine but somehow able to handle herself in tough situations. Barrons is a different story though. The guy is pure mystery and arrogance. I can’t get a good read on this guy. Usually when I read I have all these hypothesis about the characters true nature but somehow Barrons make it impossible for me to read. The last part of the book took me off guard I never thought that Barrons is capable of being caring and oh boy, the man sure knows how to do a lot of things. I am looking forward to the next book. I am excited how their story will unfold. And I am glad that the ending is not cliff hanging.

0 comments:

Post a Comment