Friday, April 6, 2012

City of Bones



            City of Bones

Clary Fray was an ordinary teenage girl living in New York City apartment with her mother but things started to take an unexpected turn when she goes to the Pandemonium club and witnessed a murder by three strange teenagers covered in tattoos. She later found out that the three teenagers are shadowhunters who are part of another world; the world of the demons, faeries and witches. Her life takes a rapid spin when her mother was kidnapped and she started to uncover her mother’s past and her real identity. With the mystery surrounding her family and her real identity she goes into the journey of finding answers with three shadowhunter - Alec, Jace and Isabelle and her best friend Simon. It is a story of mystery and adventure in the world of the shadowhunters. 

One of the best young-adult books. I can smell a best seller here. I can’t even begin to tell you how good this book is. There is practically no words..no words to describe the pleasure, the thrill and the suspense this book brought to me. I find myself falling in love with the story and its characters. I am so in love with Jace. I truly have it bad for Jace. He gave sexy and hot a new definition. His arrogance towards the people around him makes me laugh. The way he flirts with Clary makes me envy this girl. Why can’t I be Clary. Okay, okay i have to stop this is now barely a review this seems like an essay written by a girl in love with a fiction character. How mental is that?But back to the story. Clary, I like this character, she is smart, brave and stubborn but in a good way. The girl knows how to fight for what she believes in and that is something to be admired at.  

The book is highly recommended. I enjoyed reading it, it was truly a page turner. The whole time that I was reading the book, I was filled with excitement and thrill. Anyone can relate to the characters

0 comments:

Post a Comment